The ACCUSTIC ARTS® MONO III – our statement
The brand new ACCUSTIC ARTS® MONO III power amplifier is the latest member of the ACCUSTIC ARTS® family of amplifiers and after the very successful MONO II is the second amplifier from our company which is uncompromisingly designed as a mono power amplifier.
The MONO III is technically related to our legendary AMP III which is very much appreciated all around the world. The inside of the MONO III boasts a combination of 24 MOS-FET transistors and two enormous 1,600 VA toroidal transformers to deliver huge power with up to 1,100 W (4 Ω) in class A/AB operation. Thus the new MONO III represents the flagship of our range of amplifiers.
Just as with the AMP II – MK 3, the MONO III is also equipped with our new technology for damping factor linearization. Please see PDF document on your left.
Our promise: Handmade in Germany
“Handmade in Germany” is part of the ACCUSTIC ARTS company philosophy and so naturally the MONO II is also exclusively made in our manufacturing facility in Lauffen/Germany. The development, component insertion of PCBs and final assembly takes place in Germany and all housing parts and many individual components are sourced from long-term suppliers based in the south of Germany. Our specially trained and experienced technicians build this high-end audiophile amplifier from a large number of individual components.
MONO III highlights
- Extremely powerful mono power amplifier; reference class
- 24 selected MOS-FET output transistors of highest quality with a maximum power output of 1,100 watts (4 Ω)
- 2 magnetically shielded and encapsulated toroidal core transformers of premium quality for highest output reserves
- Maximum total transformer power: 3,200 VA
- Optimum smoothing thanks to more than 120,000 µF power supply capacity; premium quality capacitors (“Made in Germany”)
- Very high damping factor
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® Damping factor linearization (switchable)
- Integrated protective circuit against clipping, HF oscillations and too high DC offset
- Integrated switch-on current limitation for highest operational safety
- All used components and parts are selected and of highest quality
- Fully balanced XLR-input
- Very high quality, gold-plated bi-wiring/bi-amping speaker terminal
- Extremely stable, massive and resonance optimized housing, fully made of aluminium; inlay made of massive brass, polished and chromed
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® MONO III is “Handmade in Germany”